Here is the great way to make awesome business cards in minutes. Let us introduce you the professionally designed editable business card template. The minimalistic, grid-based layout of this template makes it suitable for any kind of creative professionals: architects, designers, painters and many others.
The template has 3 different versions:
1. .PDF version with the editable text fields;
2. .AI version. The vector file for Adobe Illustrator;
3. .PSD version. The layered file for Adobe Photoshop.
Each version contains 3 color variations of this business card – black, blue and red.
Choose what is more useful for you at this moment.
After making a customization you can print your artwork using your printer or save it for further print in a local print shop.
3.5 x 2″ (Regular Card Size),
A4. 10 cards inside with the crop marks and dashed outlines.
Used free Google fonts:
- Roboto Bold
- Download and open the file..PDF file can be opened in a reader such as Adobe Reader;
.PSD file – in Adobe Photoshop;
.AI file – in Adobe Illustrator.
- Enter names and other text information.Click the text in a highlighted field to edit it. Remove the default text and replace it with your own text.
- Print.Print your artwork on heavy card stock for best results. Make sure you set the size/scaling to 100% in your printer settings so the cards will be printed at the correct size.
- Cut out.Cut the cards/tags with a paper trimmer or scissors.
|Applicable to|| |