The great example of a business card for architects and designers. Grid-based layout and yellow accents.
To customize this template you should click the “Personalize” button below. Please register and sign in to your account to get an ability to save/download your artwork.
We live in a computerized world, however, business cards are still especially significant in the present proficient scene. Business cards are a piece of your own special expert marking and are convenient self-promoting apparatuses you can use to make certified associations. Use them to make an enduring and unmistakable type of a “first impression” you can leave with an imminent lead, customer or business accomplice.
Take a look at this awesome online business card template! This is the ideal card example for designers and architects and other creative people. Bright color accent areas, great layout design and pretty typographic composition – that are the key features of this template.
Feel free to change it and use as a basis for your creative artwork.
You can customize everything:
- card size;
- all the text lines;
- fonts and font sizes;
- text line heights;
- text colors;
- add bitmap logos;
- all the elements positions;
- change and add fills and backgrounds;
- add any geometric objects;
- align elements.
After making customization you can print your artwork using your printer or save it for further print in a local print shop.
88mm x 55mm.
Embedded Google fonts:
- Bio Rhime
What you will get
Your customized artwork (result of your customization) based on chosen template in high resolution (300dpi) raster images in .jpg, .png, .pdf formats and .svg vector image. If a chosen template has two sides, there will be files for both sides.
How to use
- Please register and sign in to your account to get an ability to save your artwork for editing in the future and to download it in high resolution (300dpi).
- Press “Personalize” button below.
- Choose one template (based on size and type (f.e. “PNT-01-3.5x2in-88.9×50.8mm-Business-card”)) in the left panel in Editor.
- Make your customization of the template. Fill the text lines with your information, change the font, add, move and modify the elements.
- Save your artwork (modified template) in your personal account library by pressing the “Save” button. Your saved designs appear on the Dashboard in “My Account” page.
- To download your work as files you can press “Download” directly in Editor or you should Add your customized Design to the Cart in Editor by pressing “Add to Cart”, proceed to Checkout ($0 if it is a Free product) and then you’ll get a Download button for all added items.
Where to print
Home Printer, Professional Print Shop, Online Print Shop or any Local Print Shop.
For printing, you can use PDF, JPG or PNG files.
|Applicable to|| |