Stylish minimalistic red card with the modern font. Suitable for beauty bloggers and other creative persons.
To customize this template you should click the “Personalize” button below. Please register and sign in to your account to get an ability to save/download your artwork.
All that we do in business today is digital – sending letters, contracts, attending meetings and conferences. The business card is one thing that computerized won’t completely supplant at any point in the near future.
Networking is tied in with making real associations. Sending contact data through text or email on the spot is helpful however it is additionally amazingly generic. Taking part in eye to eye connection and genuine discussion is the means by which real relationships start.
Want an impressive business card but lacking in inspiration? The business card template will help you create a card with ease.
Take a look at this online name badge template! Feel free to customize it as you wish.
You can edit everything:
- card size;
- all the text lines;
- font faces and font sizes;
- text fields line heights;
- text colors;
- add your bitmap logos;
- change elements positions;
- change and add fills and backgrounds;
- add geometric objects;
- align elements.
After making a customization you can print your artwork using your printer or save it for further print in a local print shop.
88mm x 55mm.
Embedded Google fonts:
- Seaweed Script
What you will get
Your customized artwork (result of your customization) based on chosen template in high resolution (300dpi) raster images in .jpg, .png, .pdf formats and .svg vector image. If a chosen template has two sides, there will be files for both sides.
How to use
- Please register and sign in to your account to get an ability to save your artwork for editing in the future and to download it in high resolution (300dpi).
- Press “Personalize” button below.
- Choose one template (based on size and type (f.e. “PNT-01-3.5x2in-88.9×50.8mm-Business-card”)) in the left panel in Editor.
- Make your customization of the template. Fill the text lines with your information, change the font, add, move and modify the elements.
- Save your artwork (modified template) in your personal account library by pressing the “Save” button. Your saved designs appear on the Dashboard in “My Account” page.
- To download your work as files, you should Add your final result(!) of a customized Design to the Cart in Editor by pressing “Add to Cart”, proceed to Checkout ($0 if it is a Free product) and then, when your Order will be completed, you’ll get a Download button.
- Note! This means that you pay for a one-time opportunity to download the printable high-resolution result of a customization of the template you selected (chosen template depending on the size and type).
Where to print
Home Printer, Professional Print Shop, Online Print Shop or any Local Print Shop.
For printing, you can use PDF, JPG or PNG files.
|Applicable to|| |