Minimal Swiss-style business card for creative designers. Old-school style forever!
To customize this template you should click the “Personalize” button below. Please register and sign in to your account to get an ability to save/download your artwork.
You can encounter a potential lead or contact at any time: tradeshows, industry conferences, meetings, airport lounges, and arming yourself with business cards at all times will ensure that you never miss an opportunity to make a relevant business connection. Keep some in your pockets, wallet, money clip or laptop bag so the next time you encounter a prospect you are prepared.
Take a look at this pretty online template! Feel free to use it as a base for your own creative artwork. Here is the slick swiss-style visiting card example with colorful and attractive modern card layout.
Feel free to edit:
- card size;
- all the text lines;
- font faces and font sizes;
- text fields line heights;
- text colors;
- add your bitmap logos;
- change elements positions;
- change and add fills and backgrounds;
- add geometric objects;
- align elements.
After making customization you can print your artwork using your printer or save it for further print in a local print shop.
Business Card size:
- 88mm x 55mm.
Embedded Google fonts:
What you will get
Your customized artwork (result of your customization) based on chosen template in high resolution (300dpi) raster images in .jpg, .png, .pdf formats and .svg vector image. If a chosen template has two sides, there will be files for both sides.
How to use
- Please register and sign in to your account to get an ability to save your artwork for editing in the future and to download it in high resolution (300dpi).
- Press “Personalize” button below.
- Choose one template (based on size and type (f.e. “PNT-01-3.5x2in-88.9×50.8mm-Business-card”)) in the left panel in Editor.
- Make your customization of the template. Fill the text lines with your information, change the font, add, move and modify the elements.
- Save your artwork (modified template) in your personal account library by pressing the “Save” button. Your saved designs appear on the Dashboard in “My Account” page.
- To download your work as files you can press “Download” directly in Editor or you should Add your customized Design to the Cart in Editor by pressing “Add to Cart”, proceed to Checkout ($0 if it is a Free product) and then you’ll get a Download button for all added items.
Where to print
Home Printer, Professional Print Shop, Online Print Shop or any Local Print Shop.
For printing, you can use PDF, JPG or PNG files.
|Applicable to|| |