MakeBadge is an online badge maker with 50+ free templates!
Select any layout and create all kinds of stickers & emblems: badges, pins, labels, group work badges, buttons.
Prepare paraphernalia for any event: meet-up, conference, workshop and team: employees, freelancers, visitors, interns.
Add your logo, photo, contact details. Choose background and paper style: black and white or full color.
Download printable cards or print at office, home or school. No minimum orders. 100% free since 2011.
Watch video guide and start making your first printable badge at zero price!
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Launch free online badge maker app;
2. Set size and shape;
3. Upload your photo, if you want a photo ID badge;
4. Specify company name, your job title, full name, business address;
5. Using app toolset, drag and drop objects on badge;
6. Save template as .PNG file or print it right away on your printer.
That’s all you need to do to create company badges free of charge.
Find out how to make name tags absolutely free in our video tutorial.
If you don’t have time for watching, follow these steps:
1. Visit https://makebadge.com/app;
2. Click “Make name tags” option;
3. Enter your name;
4. Add your business name and job title if applicable;
5. Pick label dimensions, background color or image;
6. Download or print tag sample.
Thus, you can create name tags quickly and without any expenses.
We’ll show you how to design a business card even if you’re not a professional PhotoShop master. Transcript:
1. Use free card maker at here;
2. Set height and width in inches or centimeters;
3. Take advantage of ready-made design template, if necessary;
4. Paste brand image, apply corporate style font and colors;
5. Add your name, job title, contact information and address;
6. Print any quantity of business cards on your own printer.
Makebadge.com is a free online business card creator that is easy to use and free for everyone.
© MakeBadge 2017