Available file formats:
1. Adobe Illustrator – .ai;
2. Microsoft Word – .docx;
3. Vector – .eps;
4. Bitmap – .jpg;
5. Apple Pages – .pages;
6. PDF version – .pdf;
7. Lossless Bitmap – .png;
8. PSD version. The layered file for Adobe Photoshop.
Choose what is more useful for you at this moment.
After making a customization you can print your artwork using your printer or save it for further print in a local print shop.
3.37×2.125″ – 85.6×53.98mm (Regular credit card size),
Printable paper size:
A4. (8 items inside with the crop marks and dashed outlines).
Two modifications – with and without rounded corners.
- Unzip the downloaded archive.
- Choose the desired badge size and file format from the bundle files (see the file names).
- Place your design into a chosen template and multiply it to all the template placeholders in the printable A4 area.
- (Optional) Save it as a new file or export in another file format.
- Print your artwork using your own printer.
- Cut the cards/tags with a paper trimmer or scissors taking advantage of cutting marks.
|Applicable to|| |
credit cards, luggage tags, name badges, name tags, stickers