Funny business card template for children’s animation service. The pink background and balloons!
To customize this template you should click the “Personalize” button below. Please register and sign in to your account to get an ability to save/download your artwork.
Want a Fast and not expensive Hosting for your Website? Makebadge recommends you to try Vultr.
Get A.A.A.A.A speed at Webpagetest with Vultr hosting services!
Really well-made cards can even get shared with other people and become a free form of marketing as well. With MakeBadge’s suite of expertly-designed templates, you’ll be able to find a design to fit your needs and by using the MakeBadge design editor, you can easily personalize your business card.
Take a look at this online visiting card template! Feel free to use it for your creative artwork.
The funny pink background, colorful balloons, and hand-picked fonts make this card ideal for children’s events or professional animator.
You can customize:
- card size;
- text lines;
- fonts and font sizes;
- text fields line heights;
- text colors;
- bitmap objects;
- change elements positions;
- change and add fills, gradients and backgrounds;
- add geometric objects;
- align all the elements.
After editing you can print your artwork using your printer or save it for further print in a local print shop.
88mm x 55mm.
Embedded Google fonts:
- Open Sans
What you will get
Your customized artwork (result of your customization) based on chosen template in high resolution (300dpi) raster images in .jpg, .png, .pdf formats and .svg vector image. If a chosen template has two sides, there will be files for both sides.
How to use
- Please register and sign in to your account to get an ability to save your artwork for editing in the future and to download it in high resolution (300dpi).
- Press “Personalize” button below.
- Choose one template (based on size and type (f.e. “PNT-01-3.5x2in-88.9×50.8mm-Business-card”)) in the left panel in Editor.
- Make your customization of the template. Fill the text lines with your information, change the font, add, move and modify the elements.
- Save your artwork (modified template) in your personal account library by pressing the “Save” button. Your saved designs appear on the Dashboard in “My Account” page.
- To download your work as files you can press “Download” directly in Editor or you should Add your customized Design to the Cart in Editor by pressing “Add to Cart”, proceed to Checkout ($0 if it is a Free product) and then you’ll get a Download button for all added items.
Where to print
Home Printer, Professional Print Shop, Online Print Shop or any Local Print Shop.
For printing, you can use PDF, JPG or PNG files.
|Applicable to|| |