If you’re still spending money on packs of ready-to-use labels, check this out: you can print your own labels at home! It’s a quick, cost-effective way to label school gear and organize your kids’ stuff at home.
To customize this template you should click the “Personalize” button below. Please register and sign in to your account to get an ability to save/download your artwork.
Parents know you have to label your kids’ school supplies if you want them to make it home at the end of the day. Name labels are a simple and effective way to make busy lives feel more organized while keeping toys and coats out of the lost and found box.
Check out this list for ideas to get you started labeling:
- Lunch boxes
- Folders and binders
- Sports equipment
85.6mm x 53.98mm (3.37 x 2.125″) (Regular credit card size),
Take a look at this online name badge template! Feel free to use it as a base for your own creative artwork.
Feel free to edit everything:
- all the text lines;
- font faces and font sizes;
- text fields line heights;
- text colors;
- add your bitmap logos;
- change elements positions;
- change and add fills and backgrounds;
- add geometric objects;
- align elements.
After making customization you can print your artwork using your printer or save it for further print in a local print shop.
What you will get
Your customized artwork (result of your customization) based on chosen template in high resolution (300dpi) raster images in .jpg, .png, .pdf formats and .svg vector image. If a chosen template has two sides, there will be files for both sides.
How to use
- Please register and sign in to your account to get an ability to save your artwork for editing in the future and to download it in high resolution (300dpi).
- Press “Personalize” button below.
- Choose one template (based on size and type (f.e. “PNT-01-3.5x2in-88.9×50.8mm-Business-card”)) in the left panel in Editor.
- Make your customization of the template. Fill the text lines with your information, change the font, add, move and modify the elements.
- Save your artwork (modified template) in your personal account library by pressing the “Save” button. Your saved designs appear on the Dashboard in “My Account” page.
- To download your work as files you can press “Download” directly in Editor or you should Add your customized Design to the Cart in Editor by pressing “Add to Cart”, proceed to Checkout ($0 if it is a Free product) and then you’ll get a Download button for all added items.
Where to print
Home Printer, Professional Print Shop, Online Print Shop or any Local Print Shop.
For printing, you can use PDF, JPG or PNG files.