When you need to make and print the set of a Business Cards quickly, you can create it using Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 just un few minutes. Follow the steps below and you’ll be enjoyed of your results.
01. Create a new file or artboard with A4 canvas.
The exact page format depends of your printer’s output. Set the page orientation as you wish. We have decided that the Portrait will be better.
02. Add a fixed sized (85mm x 55mm) rectangle on your canvas.
To make the rectangle filled with white and outlined with thin light-grey stroke click on the rectangle’s layer twice. The effects panel appears. Choose the Color Overlay (white) and Stroke (2px light-grey) options.
03. Use the Photoshop guidelines to mark the card’s safe zone and add a photo.
Using the square “select” area you can simply define the content zone of your card and mark it with guidelines.
04. Add a Company Logo and type a text
Play with font faces and sizes to reach the best “look-and-feel”.
05. Multiply your card to fill all the paper area.
The best way to make it is to group all the layers of your card ant then duplicate/move the groups to fill all A4 printable area.
06. Print and enjoy!
If you have lost some details please watch the video.
Download the BC-PS.psd file