Modern right-aligned Business Card on the light-blue background. Minimalistic layout and great font selection.
To customize this template you should click the “Personalize” button below. Please register and sign in to your account to get an ability to save/download your artwork.
Need a business card urgently?
Grab this free online card template to use it as the basis of your own creative artwork.
This is the classic business card example with right-aligned text-lines, light-blue background, and great hand-picked fonts selection.
All you need is to fill the text fields with your data and customize the colors to correspond with your corporate style. Enjoy!
Feel free to customize everything:
- card size;
- the text lines;
- font faces and font sizes;
- text line heights;
- text colors;
- add the bitmap objects;
- change elements positions;
- change and add fills, gradients and backgrounds;
- add geometric objects;
- align and distribute elements.
After making customization you can print your artwork using your printer or save it for further print in a local print shop.
88mm x 55mm.
Embedded Google fonts:
- Gravitas One
- Open Sans
What you will get
Your customized artwork (result of your customization) based on chosen template in high resolution (300dpi) raster images in .jpg, .png, .pdf formats and .svg vector image. If a chosen template has two sides, there will be files for both sides.
How to use
- Please register and sign in to your account to get an ability to save your artwork for editing in the future and to download it in high resolution (300dpi).
- Press “Personalize” button below.
- Choose one template (based on size and type (f.e. “PNT-01-3.5x2in-88.9×50.8mm-Business-card”)) in the left panel in Editor.
- Make your customization of the template. Fill the text lines with your information, change the font, add, move and modify the elements.
- Save your artwork (modified template) in your personal account library by pressing the “Save” button. Your saved designs appear on the Dashboard in “My Account” page.
- To download your work as files, you should Add your final result(!) of a customized Design to the Cart in Editor by pressing “Add to Cart”, proceed to Checkout ($0 if it is a Free product) and then, when your Order will be completed, you’ll get a Download button.
Where to print
Home Printer, Professional Print Shop, Online Print Shop or any Local Print Shop.
For printing, you can use PDF, JPG or PNG files.
|Applicable to|| |