To download this template just Add it to the Cart and proceed to checkout. After that, you’ll get a download link.
If you’re still spending money on packs of ready-to-use labels, check this out: You can print your own labels at home! It’s a quick, cost-effective way to label school gear and organize your kids’ stuff at home.
Parents know you have to label your kids’ school supplies if you want them to make it home at the end of the day. Name labels are a simple and effective way to make busy lives feel more organized while keeping toys and coats out of the lost and found box.
Check out this list for ideas to get you started labeling:
- Lunch boxes
- Folders and binders
- Sports equipment
1. PDF (non-editable) version for printing and then writing the kid’s name by hand;
2. PDF version with editable text fields;
3. AI version. The vector file for Adobe Illustrator;
4. PSD version. The layered file for Adobe Photoshop.
5. Sketch version. The vector file for the popular Sketch app.
Each version contains 10 color variations of this name tag.
Choose what is more useful for you at this moment.
After making a customization you can print your artwork using your printer or save it for further print in a local print shop.
85.6mm x 53.98mm (3.37 x 2.125″) (Regular credit card size)
A4. 10 name tags inside with the crop marks and dashed outlines.
Used free Google fonts:
- Bradley Hand
- Download and open the file..PDF file can be opened in a reader such as Adobe Reader;
.PSD file – in Adobe Photoshop;
.AI file – in Adobe Illustrator.
.Sketch – in Sketch app.
- Enter names and other text information.Click the text in a highlighted field to edit it. Remove the default text and replace it with your own text.
- Print.Print your artwork on heavy card stock for best results. Make sure you set the size/scaling to 100% in your printer settings so the cards will be printed at the correct size.
- Cut out.Cut the cards/tags with a paper trimmer or scissors.