The impressive minimalistic badge with the big photo image and great typography. Change the photo and fill the text fields with your information.
The one thing that every event manager needs to know is – how do you create a name badge that helps people connect with one another? This sounds like a relatively simple task, but there’s actually quite a bit that goes into making an effective event badge. It is crucial to creating a name badge that resonates with the event. It makes people more comfortable in talking with one another and also serves as a helpful icebreaker. These badges give little bits of information that guests can utilize to open up conversations and begin networking. It’s difficult to get just the right balance and create name badges of top quality. The design of a name badge is simple, but following the above tips will help you create a better quality finished product in the end. Just be careful to make a usable product that’s going to encourage new connections, and you’ll receive nothing but positive feedback regarding the badge for your events. Spend a bit more time deciding on the different elements of an event badge and invest a bit more in the final product.
Take a look at this online name badge template! Feel free to use it as a base for your own creative artwork.
The ID Badge listed here is the awesome example of the great badge design and fonts selection. All you need is to change the photo, fill the text fields with your data and customize the colors to correspond with your corporate style. Enjoy!
To customize this template you should click the “Personalize” button below. Please register and sign in to your account to get an ability to save/download your artwork.
- 4 x 3″-101.6 x 76.2mm
- 3-1/2 x 2-1/4″ (3.5 x 2.25″) – 88.9 x 57.15mm
- 3-1/4 x 2″ (3.25 x 2″) – 82.55 x 50.8mm
- 3-3/4 x 2-5/8″ (3.75 x 2.625″) – 95.25 x 66.67mm
- 3-3/8 x 2-1/3″ (3.375 x 2.33″) – 85.73 x 59.18mm
- 4 x 2-1/4″ (4 x 2.25″) – 101.6 x 57.15mm
- 4 x 4″-101.6 x 101.6mm
- 3 x 4″-76.2 x 101.6mm
- 3-5/8 x 5-1/4″ (3.625 x 5.25″) – 92.08 x 133.35mm
- 4 x 5-1/4″ (4 x 5.25″) – 101.6 x 133.35mm
- 4 x 6″ – 101.6 x 152.4″
- 4 x 7-1/4″ (4 x 7.25″) – 101.6 x 184.15mm
- 4-1/4 x 5″ (4.25 x 5″) – 107.95 x 127mm
- 4-1/4 x 6″ (4.25 x 6″) – 107.95 x 152.4mm
- Open Sans
What you will get
Your customized artwork (result of your customization) based on chosen template in high resolution (300dpi) raster images in .jpg, .png, .pdf formats and .svg vector image. If a chosen template has two sides, there will be files for both sides.
How to use
- Please register and sign in to your account to get an ability to save your artwork for editing in the future and to download it in high resolution (300dpi).
- Press “Personalize” button below.
- Choose one template (based on size and type (f.e. “PNT-01-3.5x2in-88.9×50.8mm-Business-card”)) in the left panel in Editor.
- Make your customization of the template. Fill the text lines with your information, change the font, add, move and modify the elements.
- Save your artwork (modified template) in your personal account library by pressing the “Save” button. Your saved designs appear on the Dashboard in “My Account” page.
- To download your work as files, you should Add your final result(!) of a customized Design to the Cart in Editor by pressing “Add to Cart”, proceed to Checkout ($0 if it is a Free product) and then, when your Order will be completed, you’ll get a Download button.
- Note! This means that you pay for a one-time opportunity to download the printable high-resolution result of a customization of the template you selected (chosen template depending on the size and type).
Where to print
Home Printer, Professional Print Shop, Online Print Shop or any Local Print Shop.
For printing, you can use PDF, JPG or PNG files.
2.25", 2.33", 2.625", 2", 3", 4", 5.25", 5", 6.25", 6", 7.25"
2.75", 3.25", 3.375", 3.5", 3.625", 3.75", 3", 4.125", 4.25", 4"
|Applicable to|| |